#HSonAir Podcast: How Prudential Empowers Their Advisors to Use Texting
April 20, 2017
In Episode 103, we share a recent webcast featuring Birdia Chambers (@BirdiaChambers), Prudential’s Head of Social and Digital Strategy, on the strategy and implementation of Hearsay Messages. As part of the discussion, Birdia shares how the Prudential team evaluated the opportunity to offer text messaging to their advisors, how they arrived at a solution with Hearsay, and the best practices and outcomes they learned along the way.
Be part of the conversation with @victorgaxiola on Twitter using hashtag #HSonAir. If you have a question, comment or suggestion, please send an email to OnAir@HearsayCorp.com. We also invite you to “like” our podcast page on Facebook where we share posts about the podcast, our guests and other fun stuff.
If you like the music on the show, follow the special #HSonAir playlist on Spotify.
- Webcast Recording: How Prudential Empowers Their Advisors to Use Texting for Increased Client Loyalty
- Webcast Presentation
- How Prudential Leverages Texting to Build Client Loyalty
- Hearsay Messages Playbook
- #HSonAir Podcast: Customer Spotlight Series – An Interview with Vido Setaram of Scotiabank
- #HSonAir Podcast: 12 Digital Marketing Trends in 2017