#HSonAir Podcast: Marketing to Millennials – Keeping it Real
April 6, 2017
Joining the workplace in the shadow of a financial crisis, and the first generation raised in the age of the Internet, Brittany Hedin (@justalittlebrit) returns to the podcast to talk about millennials.
In Episode 102, we discuss what brands and financial professionals need to consider to attract the attention and business of this large and influential generation.
Be part of the conversation with @victorgaxiola on Twitter using hashtag #HSonAir. If you have a question, comment or suggestion, please send an email to OnAir@HearsayCorp.com. We also invite you to “like” our podcast page on Facebook where we share posts about the podcast, our guests and other fun stuff.
If you like the music on the show, follow the special #HSonAir playlist on Spotify.
- 7 Tips to Consider When Marketing to Millennials
- Forrester Report: Banking On Millennials – It’s Not All About Mobile
- Insurance Companies and the Millennials
- #HSonAir Podcast: Customer Spotlight Series – An Interview with Misty Farukh of Raymond James
- Homeowners – Even Millennials – Want Both High-tech, High-touch Mortgage Experience
- Janney Montgomery Scott’s Winning Digital Strategies for Content and Connecting with Millennials