#HSonAir Podcast: Calling All Hearsay Superheroes!
February 16, 2017
In Episode 98, Brittany Hedin (@justalittlebrit) and I (@victorgaxiola) share the launch of our new Hearsay Superhero Advocacy Program. The program is designed to uncover and spotlight how our customers are using the power of digital innovation to modernize the advisor-client relationship.
In the podcast, we outline some of the benefits of becoming a Hearsay Superhero and the various ways our customers can participate, including:
- Spotlighting Success: Share your story a written case study, a guest blog post or as a guest on the Hearsay On Air podcast.
- Brand Awareness: Share your company logo or provide a special quote in our marketing materials including our website, social channels and/or press releases.
- Media/Analyst Reference: Participate in an interview with journalists from leading business and industry publications (think Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, InvestmentNews and others), and/or connect with an analyst from Gartner, Forrester and other firms.
- Peer-to-peer Call: Participate in a quick, private reference conversation with a Hearsay customer or prospect.
- Product Test Drive: Be part of a beta program and provide input that will make our products and services even better.
Be part of the conversation with @victorgaxiola on Twitter using hashtag #HSonAir. If you have a question, comment or suggestion, please send an email to OnAir@HearsayCorp.com. We also invite you to “like” our podcast page on Facebook where we share posts about the podcast, our guests and other fun stuff.
If you like the music on the show, follow the special #HSonAir playlist on Spotify.
- #HSonAir Podcast: Customer Spotlight Series – An Interview with Patrizia Aragona of Raymond James Limited Canada
- #HSonAir Podcast: Customer Spotlight Series – An Interview with Mark McKenna of Putnam Investments
- Janney Montgomery Scott’s Winning Digital Strategies for Content and Connecting with Millennials