In Episode 94, Mark McKenna, Putnam Investments’ Head of Marketing, shares observations and key insights from the 2016 Putnam Investments Advisor Survey on Social Media Use.
The survey, now in its fourth year, has continued to serve as an industry barometer on the adoption, growth and evolution of social media use in the financial services industry.
In our interview, Mark shares how advisors today are not only leveraging social media, but getting more advanced in their use of it to enrich client relationships and build their business. As an industry leader and early adopter of social, Putnam Investments provides a number of resources to help advisors start and build their social journey. Links to these valuable resources can be found below.
Be part of the conversation with @victorgaxiola and @alissadossantos on Twitter using hashtag #HSonAir. If you have a question, comment or suggestion, please send an email to OnAir@HearsayCorp.com. We also invite you to “like” our podcast page on Facebook where we share posts about the podcast, our guests and other fun stuff.
Subscribe to Hearsay on the Air on iTunes.
- Putnam Investments Advisor Survey on Social Media Use
- Advisor Tech Tips
- Putnam CEO Robert Reynolds on Twitter
- Putnam CEO Robert Reynolds as a LinkedIn Influencer
- Register for Hearsay’s Evolution of Advice Webinar with LIMRA (December 6, 2016, at 10 am PST/1 pm ET)
- #HSonAir Podcast: Customer Spotlight Series – An Interview with Katie Piretti of American National
- #HSonAir Podcast: Customer Spotlight Series – An Interview with Julie Hesson of T. Rowe Price
- #HSonAir Podcast: Kicking off Dreamforce 2016 with Salesforce.com’s Chief Digital Evangelist Vala Afshar #DF16