In Episode 83, we take a short summer break in our schedule to reflect on the first half of the year and our content contributions and industry conference participation during the the 1st and 2nd Quarter. We also explore some of the upcoming events in the 3rd quarter with a specific emphasis on our participation at the LIMRA/LOMA Social Business Conference for Financial Services (#LLSBC) taking place in Boston on August 17-19th, that will include a recording of Hearsay Social On the Air in front of a live audience. We hope you are all enjoying your summer and look forward to providing new programming soon.
Be part of the conversation with @victorgaxiola and @alissadossantos on Twitter using hashtag #HSonAir. If you have a question, comment or suggestion, please send an e-mail to OnAir@HearsayCorp.com. We also invite you to “like” our podcast page on Facebook where we share posts about the podcast, our guests, and other fun stuff.
- Advisors are Texting, But Are They Compliant?
- Re-thinking e-mail E-book
- Insights from the Hearsay Innovation Summit 2016
- Innovation Summit YouTube Video Playlist
- Photo Recap: Highlights from Hearsay Social Innovation Summit 2016
- Microsoft and LinkedIn Combination will Revolutionize the Knowledge Worker
- Empowering the Mortgage Industry to Thrive in the Digital Era
- LIMRA/LOMA Social Business Conference for Financial Services