Hearsay Innovation Summit (#hearsaysummit) may be over, but the inspiration and conversations that took place in San Francisco live on. From the networking to inspiring presentations, this year’s event delivered on its many promises. See below for a photo recap of some of Hearsay Innovation Summit’s most memorable moments.
1. An inviting entrance and a behind-the-scene look…
3. Early in the morning, attendees were treated to a tasty breakfast buffet and smoothie bar.
4. Lots of networking and mingling took place at Thursday’s event, which included just under two hundred attendees.
5. An inviting and warm welcome by Hearsay Social co-founder and COO Steve Garrity.
6. After the welcome and opening remarks, the audience was treated to a stellar lineup of presenters which represented both traditional brokerage and fintech ‘disruptors’, including a presentation on the omnichannel customer journey by Hearsay Social CEO Clara Shih.
7. After the break, we heard from Hearsay Social’s VP of Product Mark Gilbert and Barry Nelson as they shared Hearsay Social’s product roadmap and vision, followed by a fireside chat with Braintree’s Amit Jhawar and an engaging, fact-driven presentation by Chip Roame of Tiburon Advisors.
8. Guests mingled and engaged in inspiring conversation during lunch.
9. After lunch, a panel consisting of representatives from leading fintech companies and a large brokerage firm took center stage.
10. Goldieblox CEO Debbi Sterling moved the audience with her story of how she turned a concept to empower girls to explore STEM fields into a booming toy company.
11. Jon Sakoda, general partner at NEA, presented the closing remarks and shared a dynamic presentation on Silicon Valley Perspectives.
12. A captive audience and an insightful Q&A.
13. And finally, a group photo of Hearsay Social senior leaders and industry C-suite executives, customers and partners.
14. The day concluded with a book signing of The Social Business Imperative by Hearsay Social CEO Clara Shih (on sale now) in which everyone received a complimentary copy.
That’s a wrap!
On behalf of our founders, senior leaders, and employees of Hearsay Social, we want to send a heartfelt “thanks” to everyone who came out to make this the best Summit yet! We’re already looking forward to next year!