Compliance for the Financial Services Industry in 2016 [WEBINAR REPLAY]
March 8, 2016
Thanks to all that attended our #HScompliance presentation on social media compliance for the financial services industry. Please find the webinar replay below as we share the latest compliance research and best practices collected from our client and member firms, and what financial services firms need to be aware of in 2016.
In this 45-minute webinar, moderated by Victor Gaxiola, Sr. Customer Advocacy Manager at Hearsay Social, you’ll hear from Yasmin Zarabi, Hearsay Social’s VP of Legal and Compliance, and Stephen Selby, CRCP, Assistant VP of Social Media Strategy, Audit & Regulatory Relations at LIMRA as they discuss:
- The current state of digital technologies in financial services
- FINRA retrospective rule review
- The DOL’s pending fiduciary rule and its potential impact to social media
- Compliance-enabled text messaging programs for advisors
Listen to the webinar replay, or view the slide presentation, to learn how financial services firms are shifting to an omnichannel customer experience and a culture of compliance. Continue the conversation at #HScompliance.
To learn more about Hearsay Social, visit www.hearsaysocial.com.
- Social Media Compliance: What’s Next in 2016?
- Delivering Innovative Compliance Solutions to Our Customers
- Hearsay Social Recieves Two Patents that Advances Social Media Compliance and Security
- Transforming Traditional Advisor Channels: Introducing Hearsay Messages and the Predictive Omnichannel Suite
Subscribe To Our Blog. Get the latest insights and news delivered to your inbox.