The Omnichannel Advisor: An Executive’s Guide to Turning Impersonal Transactions Into Personal Interactions (New Playbook)
November 4, 2015
The customer journey for offerings from financial services and insurance companies is changing dramatically, with an increasing array of online and offline options for researching and buying new products and services. The old ways of selling are coming to an end, paving the way for companies to deliver highly targeted and personalized communications seamlessly across multiple channels and devices. As companies continue to assess their business needs and strategies amidst the rise of social, mobile and digital technologies, they must become customer-obsessed and examine their budgets in current technology to ensure they align with market and behavioral shifts.
The new playbook, The Omnichannel Advisor: Turning Impersonal Transactions Into Personal Interactions, will help you understand how to lead successfully in today’s dynamic, unpredictable, omnichannel environment.
Download the playbook to learn:
- How the customer journey has shifted to a nonlinear purchase path
- How to transform your customer’s experience with your brand through personalized communications
- What an omnichannel use case scenario looks like
- What it means to be a “trusted, omnichannel advisor” and how to enable your field reps to meet the needs of an omnichannel customer
- Ways to deepen relationships and grow business in today’s omnichannel world
- Transforming Traditional Advisor Channels: Announcing Hearsay Messages and the Predictive Omnichannel Suite
- The Age of the Trusted, Omnichannel Advisor: Insights from Social Business Innovation Summit 2015
- The Advisor of the Future: How to Stay Relevant in the Digital Age
- Will Financial Advisors Become Obsolete?