Content and conversations fuel the customer journey in the age of social media. Strategic content marketing drives deeper connections with your customers, which ultimately drives more business.
Next Thursday, May 2, at LinkedIn FinanceConnect, executives from the financial services industry, including Claire Huang (CMO, JPMorgan Chase), Lisa Shalett (Head of Brand Marketing and Digital Strategy, Goldman Sachs), and Rachel Perkel, (SVP, Head of Wealth Management Marketing, Wells Fargo Bank), will join Silicon Valley leaders LinkedIn and Hearsay Social to discuss how to use content to best leverage social sales and marketing.
Whether you’re seeking to understand how to balance social media rewards or risks, concerned about traversing the social media regulatory landscape, or just interested in the LinkedIn Influencers program, the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions team has prepared a stellar event.
If you’re attending, be sure to catch Hearsay Social on the following panels:
Compliance track: 2013 Regulatory Landscape (3:15 – 4:00 PM)
- Yasmin Zarabi, Senior Director of Legal, Hearsay Social
- Joe Price, Senior Vice President, Corporate Financing/Advertising Regulation, FINRA
- Iain Duke-Richardet, Director – Head of Technology & Licensing Compliance, RBC
- Sean Shore, Manager, Business Conduct, National Bank Financial Wealth Management
- Lisa Shalett, Head of Brand Marketing and Digital Strategy, Goldman Sachs
Navigating the social media regulatory landscape can be daunting, especially for global firms. In this session, we will discuss the current state of social media compliance and how innovative compliance organizations can evolve to stay ahead of future regulatory and technology changes.
LinkedIn Influencers Roundtable (4:00 – 4:45 PM)
- Dan Roth, Executive Editor, LinkedIn
- Sallie Krawcheck, Past President, Merrill Lynch, US Trust, Smith Barney
- Herb Greenberg, Senior Stocks Commentator, CNBC
- Clara Shih, CEO, Hearsay Social
Only four months old, the LinkedIn Influencer program delivers fresh and frequent content to our insight-hungry member base. Three of our most prolific influencers join us to discuss the impact that the combination of content, social, and the professional audience has had on their lives and businesses.
Compliance track: Path from Compliance to ROI (4:00 – 4:45 PM)
- Michael Lock, COO, Hearsay Social
- Knut Olson, Senior Vice President, Financial Network, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- Paul Johnston, Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
Many firms get started in social media in order to manage risk, but with the appropriate policies and processes in place, LinkedIn is a valuable asset to the field organization. How do successful firms make the transition from social media compliance to ROI?