Ed. note: This webinar has now passed. View it on demand here.
- Content strategy (i.e. “what should I be posting?”)
- Time and resources (i.e. “who is going to manage it?”)
Hearsay Social helps solve both of these problems. It’s an easy solution that complements any real estate agent or broker’s existing social media strategy and helps them get back to what they do best: working with buyers and sellers.
As part of my new partnership with Hearsay Social, I am thrilled to announce I’ll be leading a new webinar series to explain not only the benefits of Hearsay Social, but also to cover valuable social media education for real estate professionals.
Please join me for the first webinar with Hearsay Social on Wednesday, November 14 at 10 AM PST / 1 PM EST.
In the webinar, I will be covering:
- What is Hearsay Social and how can it help your real estate company?
- Top 10 social media practices for real estate professionals
- Content and social strategy for real estate agents and brokers
- The ROI of social media: can you measure that?
- Analytics in social media: what numbers should you be paying most attention to?
As a bonus, all webinar attendees will receive a FREE white paper highlighting the data and content covered in the webinar.
Don’t miss out – register today!
P.S. Make sure you follow along on Twitter during the webinar with our official hashtag #HSSwebinar.
Katie is the CEO and Owner of Katie Lance Consulting; a social media consulting firm and Chief Strategist for Inman News, the leader in real estate news and technology. Katie specializes in social media strategy and content development, and works with mid to large sized brands in the technology and real estate industries.